HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I have really never been one to make new year’s resolutions, but thought it would be nice to make some goals for the new year. It always helps me to write things down, so I can go back and look at them.
1. Better quiet times and read Bible in a year.
2. Become more organized with “Tot School” and planning fun activities, play groups, etc for Eli.
3. Have date nights with my husband. It is so easy to use money as an excuse not to get out, but we love going to Barnes and Noble just to hang out. I have talked to a friend recently about planning a date night once a month and having her watch our son when we go out, and we watch their son when they want to go out. A date night babysitting swap.
4. Learn to sew!
5. Try new recipes. I have a cabinet full of books that are collecting dust. It is time to break out of the same meal routine and plan different meals and try new recipes.
6. Become more green. Learn ways to save on organics and produce, and earth friendly cleaning products, toys, etc.
7. Have giveaways on this blog and more reviews. List more money saving ideas, eco-friendly ideas, and promote local companies, and favorite products! Become a better blogger by learning how to make my blog better.
8. Save more money by getting better at couponing, learning to stock pile, and doing freeze ahead meals.
9. Become more organized around the house through cleaning and going through stuff to throw away.
10. Find time to exercise more, read more, give more, and laugh more.